Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today started the weekly Dr's visits...

This morning was the first of our regular weekly visits, and Ethan is just great! We got to hear his heartbeat (as usual) and found out that he moved his butt to my left side while his feet are what has been jabbing me on my right. It was really funny, when our midwife was poking around by his feet, he kept moving them away. He is so playful :0) We really like our Midwife, and are happy that we switched from the doctor we were seeing. She told us a lot about what's going to happen right after baby is born. We talked about how important it was for the immediate hour of skin to skin contact with Mom and Dad, as opposed to what the hospital usually does which is take him away for a bit for Apgar scores, etc. Brad and I keep daydreaming about the moment when we first meet our little guy...

2 comments:

  1. Dear Baby Ethan,
    I love you. Now get out of your mommy's tummy :) kthanksbye

    ReplyDelete