Wednesday, September 29, 2010

19 more days!

I can't figure out whether Baby Ethan likes Kung-Fu or Yoga better. Either way, he's a crazy person. :0) Brad and I went out on a little date tonight, and it was the first time I had Stonewall Pizza since I had become pregnant, and I think Baby rather enjoyed it. I'm pretty sure he did not appreciate the Shake's frozen custard afterward, because there was no room in my belly for him to do his little exercises.
I noticed the first stretch mark today, you can see it in just the right light. I'm sure it will get bigger, and some more of its friends will appear :0( Brad says I should wear them like a badge of honor... UGH.
Today at work, a little 4 year old said "Mommy, she has a baby in her belly... is it a dinosaur?" I can't wait for Ethan to say cute stuff like that! I just hope he doesn't embarass me... and I hope he is NOT a dinosaur.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Kelly! This is so cute! Lol. Kids say the darnedest things fo sho. And Baby Ethan is kind of a dinosaur since his mommy works at Trex...lol...but don't worry, he won't look like an apatosaurus...lol..jkjk...I hope Baby Ethan likes both Kung-Fu and yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome thought... I shall wear mine like a badge of honor... when I'm at home alone.

    I'm so happy for you. Ethan is such a blessing! I can't wait for Baby Luke and him to watch Kung-Fu Panda and try out all the moves together. :O)
    Miss you guys a whole lot! We'll come over soon!

    ReplyDelete