Friday, October 8, 2010

10 more days to go! (Give or take)

We had our weekly doctor's visit yesterday. Everything is going great, but no dilation yet :0(
She said that didn't mean much, for all we know I could go into labor tomorrow (but I don't see that happening). Yesterday, we noticed Ethan dropped, and today he has dropped even more. He's getting close! Right now, I'm using all this downtime to do our last minute baby things, like: putting the safety mirrors and shades in the cars, I scheduled our Newborn Care class for Monday night, and I need to go get fitted for nursing bras. Our pediatrician will be the same as our doctor, since it's a family practice. So luckily, we didnt have to go through the trouble of finding one and interviewing them. Yesterday, I finally typed up our birth plan and put it with the hospital records. The day before that, I packed our hospital bags, and picked out Ethan's coming home outfit!
Okay, Ethan... everything is ready... just waiting on you... no pressure. LOL :0)~

No comments:

Post a Comment